Orange Chiropractic Office Dr Barry Marks Chiropractor
Dr Barry Marks Chiropractor owner Orange Chiropractic office in the City of Orange providing fast effective chiropractic pain relief.
Orange Chiropractic Office of Dr Barry Marks Chiropractor Orange CA
- Car Accident Whiplash & Brain Injuries
- Neck pain
- Upper back and shoulder blade pain
- Lower back pain
- Arm pain, tingling and numbness
- Leg pain, tingling and numbness
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis, heel and foot pain
Do You Have Pain Because of?
- Car accident
- Sports injury
- Gardening, yard work strains
- Caring for small children or an elderly relative
- Sudden neck or back pain after household chores
- Too much time on the computer or phone
- Chronic poor posture
- Sleeping poorly on mattress or pillow
Chiropractic Treatment is Proven to be:
- Safe; chiropractic is safer than other medical treatments for neck or back pain. Chiropractic adjustments are less risky than taking Tylenol or driving your car.
- Effective; chiropractic can’t be touched when it comes to relieving your pain quickly and naturally with few side-effects. Chiropractic treatment is more effective than medication and physiotherapy.
What Makes Dr Barry Marks’ Chiropractic Office Different or Unique?
- Dr Marks has been practicing since 1986 so he is very experienced
- Dr Barry Marks has post-doctorate specialty training in orthopedics and in whiplash and brain trauma and is considered one of Orange County’s leading car accident injury experts.
- He is a former Associate Clinical Professor at a leading chiropractic college teaching last year interns patient and practice management
- Dr Marks’ Orange chiropractic office provides the type of chiropractic are that quickly relieves pain and he doesn’t push long treatment plans or excessive tests on you. You always feel free to choose the level of chiropractic care you want
Before Choosing Which Orange Chiropractic Office is Right For You Consider:
- What is the experience level of the doctor?
- Then, what is the chiropractor’s expertise?
- Also, what are the chiropractic office’s days and hours?
- Finally, do they have good reviews online?
Call (714) 938-0575 for a Chiropractic Examination