Chiropractor Orange CA | Dr Barry Marks
You have many choices of chiropractors in Orange, California.
With so many choices, how do you decide which one to see? Are all chiropractors the same? Do they all do basically the same thing? Shouldn’t I just shop by price? These are common questions asked by people seeking a chiropractor for the first time or when they move to a new area.
Here are some tips on how to choose a chiropractor:
Locate a chiropractor that is easy to get to from home or work. Where the chiropractor is, is important, but it is only one factor. You wouldn’t want to go to a chiropractor right next door if he or she were a terrible doctor.
You want a doctor who has plenty of experience and specifically experience in treating the condition that you have. How long the doctor has been in practice is important to consider.
Training and Specialization:
All general chiropractors have the same basic training. But did you know that like medical doctors, some chiropractors choose to continue their education and specialize in certain fields? These doctors have 2-3 years additional training in their specialty which is a sign that they may be more adept or knowledgeable in a particular type of problem.
Let’s face it, health insurance has changed over the past year or so and will continue to evolve over time. The fact is, most people have higher deductibles than before and are expected to pay a higher percentage co-pay as well. You want a chiropractor who has flexible payment arrangements and is willing to bill your insurance for you to maximize your coverage and minimize your out of pocket expenses.
Clean, Comfortable Office
You don’t want to go to a dirty or dated chiropractic office; that’s a bad sign. It means the doctor does not care about his or her patients enough to provide a nice environment.
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Don’t you hate finding a nice doctor, but the staff are inattentive or even rude? The staff should greet you nicely, process you efficiently and take care of whatever you need. And they should do it with a nice cheerful smile.
Doctor Who Answers Questions and Takes an Interest in Your Health
Many doctors today rush you in and out and seem annoyed if you ask questions. Remember it’s your health and your chiropractor should take the time to answer your questions. Your doctor should also be able to explain things to you in terms you can easily understand.
These are some of the factors that are important to consider when choosing a chiropractor.
Introducing Dr Barry Marks, Chiropractor Orange CA
- Dr. Marks’ chiropractic office is conveniently located in the center or Orange County in the City of Orange near the 5, 22 and 57 freeways on Orangewood Avenue.
- He has been in practice since 1986 and has years of post-doctorate specialty training in orthopedics, whiplash and brain trauma, accident reconstruction, rehabilitation, disability evaluation, MRI interpretation and more. He is a former Associate Clinical professor at a leading Chiropractic College and has authored books on back pain, headaches, whiplash and more.
- Dr. Marks is most noted for his work with car accident injuries, but his training and years of experience enable him to solve many complicated problems that many doctors have difficulty with.
- In Dr. Marks’ office you will find a very warm, clean and relaxing environment–the perfect place to unwind after a hectic day.
- Most PPO insurance and MediCare are accepted and cash plans are available with 0% interest for those with large deductibles or no coverage. The office also accepts all major credit cards.
- You will enjoy Dr. Marks and his staff’s friendly demeanor and helpful attitudes as they are dedicated to patient service and satisfaction. Dr. Marks is not happy until you fully understand what your health problem is and what the goals of treatment are.
- You will always be given a choice in treatment options and you will never feel pressured.
Now that you know more about Dr Barry Marks, Chiropractor, give him a call at (714) 938-0575. He offers a new patient special package:
Complete First Chiropractic Visit for only $49
The package saves you over $200 and includes:
- Computer test
- First pain relieving adjustment/treatment
- A Recommended Action Plan detailing your options for care
Spaces are limited, so call now (714) 938-0575 to take advantage of this special offer and find the pain relief you’ve been looking for.